<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Day8 Business Academy for MSMEs | aime myers | Activity</title>
	<link>https://day8.org/members/aime/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://day8.org/members/aime/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for aime myers.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 05:30:17 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76ef7cd7fb03151ace9124b0b2d70f95</guid>
				<title>aime myers started the discussion What Makes a Publishing Company Worth Considering? in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/what-makes-a-publishing-company-worth-considering/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 23:20:51 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/what-makes-a-publishing-company-worth-considering/">What Makes a Publishing Company Worth Considering?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I’ve been researching <a target='_blank' href="https://beaconhillpublishers.com/" rel="nofollow">top book publishing companies</a>, but I’m finding it difficult to compare them beyond basic service lists. How do experienced authors evaluate things like contract terms, rights, royalties, editing quality, and marketing responsibilities? What details are easy to overlook when reviewing a publishing agreement? I’d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41675"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/what-makes-a-publishing-company-worth-considering/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7022fad9a9766b3b29c9addc22adea3</guid>
				<title>aime myers joined the group Day 8 Entrep Community</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/41674/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 23:20:23 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39ada93ba814451536ccd23cd26d54ef</guid>
				<title>aime myers became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/41672/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 23:14:03 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		