<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Day8 Business Academy for MSMEs | Derr Serr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://day8.org/members/gastino/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://day8.org/members/gastino/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Derr Serr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:58:09 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41138934ae4a9a121a396e8eecd13dec</guid>
				<title>Derr Serr replied to the discussion Recommended interior decorators for flat renovation in Hackney? in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/recommended-interior-decorators-for-flat-renovation-in-hackney/#post-103869</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 19:34:03 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/recommended-interior-decorators-for-flat-renovation-in-hackney/#post-103869"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Recommended interior decorators for flat renovation in Hackney?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys! I am currently wrapping up a complete kitchen and living room refurbishment in my Hackney apartment, and I need a professional decorator to handle the final wall painting and trim work. I attempted to paint the hallway myself last weekend, but cutting in along high ceilings proved way harder than I thought, leaving uneven lines. I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38502"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/recommended-interior-decorators-for-flat-renovation-in-hackney/#post-103869" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">915b80cf3f524afe81d11c0d9df8edb7</guid>
				<title>Derr Serr replied to the discussion Looking for reliable UK wholesale sterling silver jewellery suppliers — any reco in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/looking-for-reliable-uk-wholesale-sterling-silver-jewellery-suppliers-any-reco/#post-103804</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 06:03:55 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/looking-for-reliable-uk-wholesale-sterling-silver-jewellery-suppliers-any-reco/#post-103804"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Looking for reliable UK wholesale sterling silver jewellery suppliers — any reco</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>If I need to buy jewellery for my online shop, where is the best place to do so? I need a batch of good-quality earrings – where can I find them? We used to deal with some good suppliers, but they’ve since gone out of business, so we need reliable suppliers now. Could you tell me about this?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6075f37814a58f0f7acafc6f18d1af5</guid>
				<title>Derr Serr replied to the discussion Where to buy wholesale silver earrings in Europe for B2B collaboration?? in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/where-to-buy-wholesale-silver-earrings-in-europe-for-b2b-collaboration-2/#post-103739</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 10:45:10 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/where-to-buy-wholesale-silver-earrings-in-europe-for-b2b-collaboration-2/#post-103739"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Where to buy wholesale silver earrings in Europe for B2B collaboration??</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The best option would be to buy silver earrings in Thailand. I know an excellent manufacturer where you can buy them wholesale. We have purchased from them ourselves for sale in European countries, so the supplier is extremely reliable. I recommend visiting <a target='_blank' href="https://www.925silverjewelry.com/category/silver-stud-earrings/" rel="nofollow">https://www.925silverjewelry.com/category/silver-stud-earrings/</a> to browse their&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36940"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/where-to-buy-wholesale-silver-earrings-in-europe-for-b2b-collaboration-2/#post-103739" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
<div class="bb-link-preview-container"><div class="bb-link-preview-info"><p class="bb-link-preview-link-name">925silverjewelry.com</p><p class="bb-link-preview-title"><a href="https://www.925silverjewelry.com/category/silver-stud-earrings/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Bot Verification</a></p><div class="bb-link-preview-excerpt"><p>Bot Verification</p></div></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b60479359fffb42f34e6d7bb2c8a32da</guid>
				<title>Derr Serr replied to the discussion Where to buy wholesale silver earrings in Europe for B2B collaboration? in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/where-to-buy-wholesale-silver-earrings-in-europe-for-b2b-collaboration/#post-103731</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 05:20:50 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/where-to-buy-wholesale-silver-earrings-in-europe-for-b2b-collaboration/#post-103731"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Where to buy wholesale silver earrings in Europe for B2B collaboration?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The best option would be to buy silver earrings in Thailand. I know an excellent manufacturer where you can buy them wholesale. We have purchased from them ourselves for sale in European countries, so the supplier is extremely reliable. I recommend visiting <a target='_blank' href="https://www.925silverjewelry.com/category/silver-stud-earrings/" rel="nofollow">sourcing silver earrings from Thailand</a> to browse their extensive product&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36880"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/where-to-buy-wholesale-silver-earrings-in-europe-for-b2b-collaboration/#post-103731" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc5a0be8a9909f3969f8943acc5c7906</guid>
				<title>Derr Serr joined the group Day 8 Entrep Community</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/36878/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 05:20:03 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79025578bd528eecc50c7f93b50df07b</guid>
				<title>Derr Serr became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/36876/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 05:18:22 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		