<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Day8 Business Academy for MSMEs | ricky moore | Activity</title>
	<link>https://day8.org/members/rick/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://day8.org/members/rick/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ricky moore.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 05:30:17 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ccc2aca4ef8e4c82a2ea124f51297e5</guid>
				<title>ricky moore started the discussion What hidden costs should I watch for with affordable book publishing companies? in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/what-hidden-costs-should-i-watch-for-with-affordable-book-publishing-companies/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:24:18 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/what-hidden-costs-should-i-watch-for-with-affordable-book-publishing-companies/">What hidden costs should I watch for with affordable book publishing companies?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I’ve been comparing <a target='_blank' href="https://vermontbookpublishers.com/" rel="nofollow">affordable book publishing companies</a> and noticed that some low upfront prices may leave important services unclear. What costs should authors check beyond editing and printing, such as distribution, revisions, rights, or future fees? How can someone tell which services are genuinely useful before signing anything? I’d&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41570"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/what-hidden-costs-should-i-watch-for-with-affordable-book-publishing-companies/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">179a22fb1f52633f6eced0cb610ee66b</guid>
				<title>ricky moore joined the group Day 8 Entrep Community</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/41569/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:23:06 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b651b2eddad66144f24d842991e9369</guid>
				<title>ricky moore became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/41567/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:21:16 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		