<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Day8 Business Academy for MSMEs | yilaneg486 yilaneg486 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://day8.org/members/yilaneg486/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://day8.org/members/yilaneg486/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for yilaneg486 yilaneg486.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 11:49:39 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d595484a6ab353edcc3aa3d35f5ecf21</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion ways2well in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/ways2well/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:35:01 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/ways2well/">ways2well</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Good morning, I stumbled across this page after reading a discussion about whether better sleep can have wider effects on men&#8217;s health. Someone mentioned melatonin, so naturally I got curious and started looking for information rather than relying on comments. The article at &hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41349"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/ways2well/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6aec1e4c8342d95b4bb7162ee57f6865</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion Had to scrape a site heavily in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/had-to-scrape-a-site-heavily/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 09:13:25 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/had-to-scrape-a-site-heavily/">Had to scrape a site heavily</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Had to scrape a site heavily protected by Cloudflare, and my usual headless Chrome kept getting 403s. A dev ops article pointed out that cloud browsers often bypass these challenges inherently. I took their advice and spun up an instance via <a target='_blank' href="https://floppydata.com/cloud-browser/" rel="nofollow">https://floppydata.com/cloud-browser/</a>. The challenge solved itself automatically, and I was in. This&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40877"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/had-to-scrape-a-site-heavily/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4934e93b8c8c5933a587efcc73c607b2</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion camrose in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/camrose/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 21:11:01 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/camrose/">camrose</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Greetings to the whole community! While traveling aboard an express commuter bus toward downtown Edmonton last Friday, my seatmate was chuckling at his tablet screen while tapping an animated set of gold-mine reels. His lighthearted reaction made me curious enough to ask what platform he was browsing, prompting me to check <a target='_blank' href="https://camrose.casino/" rel="nofollow">casino camrose</a>&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38525"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/camrose/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14a6f48f1631c1021a2ba2f2c6848940</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion I came across Pure Casino after in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-came-across-pure-casino-after/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 08:13:47 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-came-across-pure-casino-after/">I came across Pure Casino after</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I came across Pure Casino after a forum user recommended it for mobile play. I normally dislike casino websites that require an application before I can properly browse the games, so I was curious about the browser experience. The mobile interface at <a target='_blank' href="https://pure-casino-australia.com" rel="nofollow">Pure Casino</a> was straightforward enough for me to navigate, and I could move between games&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36415"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-came-across-pure-casino-after/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c537f826d0f039f6b5d0b2dc956a23e</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion Де, на вашу думку, in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/%d0%b4%d0%b5-%d0%bd%d0%b0-%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%88%d1%83-%d0%b4%d1%83%d0%bc%d0%ba%d1%83/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 18:23:29 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/%d0%b4%d0%b5-%d0%bd%d0%b0-%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%88%d1%83-%d0%b4%d1%83%d0%bc%d0%ba%d1%83/">Де, на вашу думку,</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Де, на вашу думку, найкращий вибір онлайн-ігор?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">366581543be173d44082a130343cb097</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion I was trying to find a Discord server in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-was-trying-to-find-a-discord-server/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 17:56:04 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-was-trying-to-find-a-discord-server/">I was trying to find a Discord server</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I was trying to find a Discord server for betting tips when a bot messaged me a link to a platform operating globally. Usually, I block bots, but I was desperate after a week of brutal losses. <a target='_blank' href="https://sharkscode.com/" rel="nofollow">https://sharkscode.com/</a> turned out to be a legitimate hub rather than a scam. The categorized game sections grabbed my attention, making it easy to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35992"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-was-trying-to-find-a-discord-server/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bb90bd27a295c365dd5afbb3af0964a</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion Порадьте хороший сайт in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b4%d1%8c%d1%82%d0%b5-%d1%85%d0%be%d1%80%d0%be%d1%88%d0%b8%d0%b9-%d1%81%d0%b0%d0%b9%d1%82/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 22:08:08 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b4%d1%8c%d1%82%d0%b5-%d1%85%d0%be%d1%80%d0%be%d1%88%d0%b8%d0%b9-%d1%81%d0%b0%d0%b9%d1%82/">Порадьте хороший сайт</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Порадьте хороший сайт для азартних ігор в Україні?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">503c882461583f57ae23577af4560d26</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion Я шукав розклад турнірів FACEIT in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/%d1%8f-%d1%88%d1%83%d0%ba%d0%b0%d0%b2-%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b7%d0%ba%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%b4-%d1%82%d1%83%d1%80%d0%bd%d1%96%d1%80%d1%96%d0%b2-faceit/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 21:55:35 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/%d1%8f-%d1%88%d1%83%d0%ba%d0%b0%d0%b2-%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b7%d0%ba%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%b4-%d1%82%d1%83%d1%80%d0%bd%d1%96%d1%80%d1%96%d0%b2-faceit/">Я шукав розклад турнірів FACEIT</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Я шукав розклад турнірів FACEIT в гуглі, коли натрапив на посилання на цей ресурс. Мене вразила детальна статистика раундів, яка була вільно доступна без реєстрації. Я швидко створив акаунт і зробив <a target='_blank' href="https://beton.ua/sportsbook/counter-strike" rel="nofollow">кс2 ставки онлайн</a>, хоча до цього втратив велику суму на слотах. Був у розпачі, хотів піти з цієї&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35871"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/%d1%8f-%d1%88%d1%83%d0%ba%d0%b0%d0%b2-%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b7%d0%ba%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%b4-%d1%82%d1%83%d1%80%d0%bd%d1%96%d1%80%d1%96%d0%b2-faceit/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a96ecd1e6c9431c384afb076f2d807c</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 started the discussion I was searching for mathematical in the forum Entrepreneur Rescue</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-was-searching-for-mathematical/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 17:44:58 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-was-searching-for-mathematical/">I was searching for mathematical</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I was searching for mathematical strategies to beat online casinos on Google. A forum thread mentioned that focusing on return-to-player percentages is the only logical way. I applied that logic by browsing <a target='_blank' href="https://slotcity.ua/game-hall/high-rtp" rel="nofollow">https://slotcity.ua/game-hall/high-rtp</a> to find the best odds. I had been hemorrhaging money on random games with terrible payouts.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35838"><a href="https://day8.org/groups/day8-entrep-community/forum/topic/i-was-searching-for-mathematical/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b34eb3c8d1564d7206f954c5ed37427</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 joined the group Day 8 Entrep Community</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/35837/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 17:44:32 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8c9057497e7a924581c55bfec91c66c</guid>
				<title>yilaneg486 yilaneg486 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://day8.org/news-feed/p/35834/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 17:42:49 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		