Josiah Go’s Entrepreneurship Strategy Masterclass is a unique program that combines two important entrepreneurial themes in one – entrepreneurship and strategy. Each session will run for 1.5 – 2 hours with assignments and prework. Methodologies include Lectures, Small Group Discussion, Reflection, Short AVP, and Q&A.
Date: February 4, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Live Interactive Program via Zoom
Strategy should not just be for big corporations, the discipline should be adapted by business owners too! Learn from multi-awarded entrepreneur, educator, and author, Josiah Go as he shares the following:
- Mindset: How do you match profile of successful entrepreneurs?
- Do you know WIIFM?
- Forming your team
- Completing your funding
- 5 components of entrepreneurship
- Wealth conversion cycle
- 4 gates and 12 Ms of entrepreneurship
- 4 capacities, 7 competencies, 4 KRAs to master
- Opportunity seeking and screening
- How to ask questions without hiring research companies
- Do you have compelling concept?
- Pitching your big idea
- How to choose and pivot your target market?
- How is value created?: 4 levels of value proposition
- Differentiation vs Distinctiveness
- Value chain
- Decoding strategy execution
- Business model map and systems thinking
Pay 4,500 when you use the coupon code: ENTREPSTRAT50 (First 20 pax only)
Starts on February 3, 2023