Although online learning has been around since the 1990s, global events have put more urgency and weight to shifting classroom courses to a digital platform. The speed has overwhelmed trainers and educators who are used to the traditional ways of teaching.
This conversation guides trainers on moving their courses from on-site to online in practical yet effective ways. Dispute the myths around online learning (and online teaching) so you can start to shift.
- Take advantage of basic skills, techniques, and the simplest technology to run an online course
- and then scale up your practice.
- Pay attention to often-overlooked elements that are critical to online learning.
- Tailor teaching methods to address different needs and requirements to stay learner- and human-centric, regardless of the technology you use.
- Promptly move from doing webinars to offering self-paced courses so you can deliver classes on auto-pilot.
- Sidestep the barriers of technology to deliver engaging online courses.