Is your sales territory prepared for a crisis?
The recent strings of seismic events caught many sales territory managers badly off guard. For many companies, the precipitous decline in sales revenues, profits, and number of customers were just daunting. Much as we’d like to hope for the best, we can’t remain dismissive of more potential threats ahead. As Louis Pasteur once said, “Chance favors the prepared mind.”
This course teaches participants how to develop agile territory plans that mitigate the impact of a crisis or any form of threat, should one occur. This course generously provides models and processes, case examples, and stories from our international and local guest lecturers, to enhance the overall learning experience.
In this entire course, you will learn:
1. How to Design Agile Sales Territory Plans
2. Four (4) Sales Models and Key Drivers
Benefits to the Company:
• Protect investments in sales territories should a crisis occur
• Sales Territory Plans with higher level of adaptability
Benefits to the Participants
• Frameworks and immediately applicable tools to design and develop a sales territory plan
• Strategies to defend sales territories from threats
• Resource management to optimize productivity