How do you influence your distributors to commit to a more collaborative relationship especially in such a time as this? The mounting pressures to deliver customer demands and creating competitive advantages continue to push many manufacturers to look for new ways to motivate their distributors to collaborate instead of working in isolation.
This course teaches participants various governance mechanisms to encourage a more collaborative relationship with distributor partners.
Governance frameworks and tools, case stories, and interviews with guest speakers are generously provided to enhance your online learning experience.
In this entire course, you will learn various:
1. Economic Governance Strategies and applications
2. Relational Governance Strategies and applications
Benefits to the Company:
- More collaborative and long-term relationship with distributors
- Optimize resources deployed to distributors
Benefits to the Participants:
- Frameworks and immediately applicable tools to influence distributors to collaborate
- More deliberate and targeted initiatives that forge collaboration
- Ability to use channel powers for influence and motivate distributors
- Primarily for Distributor Specialists / Managers
- Sales Managers handling Distributor Specialists / Managers