An interesting exchange of observed new practices and norms of shoppers and human psyche alike leading to implications on new marketing strategies for businesses across different industries (food service/restaurant, food retail, non-food/fashion retail, manufacturing, travel/hospitality, healthcare, real-estate, education, etc.).
- What are the major mindset, habit, and consumption pattern changes we are seeing?
- What are the checkpoints on your existing product/service and marketing strategies?
- How have different industries adapted or changed to source new businesses in the midst?
Benefits to the Participants
- Highly actionable and practical examples to apply learnings to the company setting.
- Broaden perspective on how different industries and business models are innovating.