A brand’s value is relative to how its consumers perceive it. Having a compelling value proposition is what clinches the purchase amidst other competing products.
In situations where there’s major macro economic shifts that can alter consumer behaviour and perceptions or in cases of new competitive entrants that successfully carved out market share – a revisit on one’s brand value proposition is imperative.
Benefits to Companies:
- Understand the different types of value one can create for customers.
- Learn the steps and framework on assessing and reframing the value proposition.
- Know how to create and also capture value.
Benefits to Participants:
- Use practical ways and tools to validate your value proposition.
- Know how to reframe current value and capture potential value.