Skill and luck are involved in making a sale. If luck represents the unknown elements and skill the ability to find out what those unknowns are, then whoever is capable to discover more unknowns faster than competitors, gains control and relies less on luck when selling.
So, STOP gambling (relying on luck), GAIN MORE CONTROL (skill) over your sales opportunities..
To find out about those unknowns (particularly why and how the customer will decide) in the most effective and swiftest manner two major skills in Selling Science and Mechanics are MUSTS to master: Managing Sales Conversations (to suavely control the sales meeting) and Surgical Discovery.
You can have them both in this course!
Plenty of framework-anchored strategies, practicable tools and exercises, involving many situations and scenarios are discussed in this course.
Benefits to the Company:
This course in conjunction with skills components also made available in this course series, will be significantly contributory to:
– Increasing sales performance
– Increasing revenues
– Decreasing wasted sales revenue opportunities
– Increasing number of accounts acquired and retained
– preventing sales personnel failure
Benefits to the Participants
– SKILL inputs on
– Managing Sales Conversations
– Surgical Discovery
– Ensure Skills Inputs are scientifically anchored on the Science of Selling
– Methods and Processes
– Practicable tools
– Competence-based confidence